We are in the inspiration business. Help us inspire!
Make a secure donation online or call (540)342.5718.
How we invest your generous gift:
- $5,000 – One year of classroom supplies for our school visits
- $3,500 – One month of pupae for our Butterfly Garden
- $2,500 – 5 Butterflies@5 performances by Opera Roanoke, RSO, etc.
- $1,000 – Animal Superpowers exhibit sponsorship
- $750 – Volunteer Recognition dinner expenses
- $500 – Open Lab supplies for four months
- $250 – Two months of food for our live animal collection
- $100 – 10 free museum admissions for underprivileged youth
Become a Member
You don’t have to be a “Science Geek” to volunteer at the Science Museum of Western Virginia! Science Museum volunteers play a vital role by enhancing the experience of our museum visitors. Countless volunteer hours have been donated since we opened our doors in 1971, and we are grateful for every minute of this support. Please call (540)342-5765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Whether it’s a birthday party or your private event, the Science Museum offers your event one of the most unique, stunning settings in all of western Virginia. Call (540)342.5718 for more information or to schedule an event.