- Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m.
- We will be closed on Mondays from September – May
We are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
Our Location:Science Museum of Western Virginia One Market Square SE, 4th Floor Roanoke, VA 24011 540.342.5710 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes ALL exhibits and Hidden Garden
- Adults (18-59): $15.00
- Senior (60+) & Military: $13.50
- Youth (6-17) & Student: $13.50
- Child (3-5): $7.50
- Infant & Toddler: Free
FREE ADMISSION ALL YEAR, INCLUDING BUTTERFLIES!
Plus free or discounted tickets to all special events and discounts on summer camps, birthday parties, gift shop purchases, more!
- Family or Grandparent: $95
- Family or Grandparent with Passport: $120
- Individual: $40
- Individual with Passport: $55
MEMBERSHIP CAN PAY FOR ITSELF IN JUST 2 VISITS
IMPORTANT: Please tell us if you have special needs! If any students or adults from your group have disabilities or special needs, please call our Group Scheduler at (540) 342-5710 or email email@example.com.