Science Museum of Western Virginia
The Bubble is a multi-sensory room specifically designed using the Montessori method of education to enhance the growth and development of Pre-K aged children and those who benefit from sensory stimulation. This enclosed and calming environment permits free, safe play for children to learn through sensory stimulation and therefore encourage a natural tendancy for optimal development.
- Space for children to interact with their environment and manipulation of objects and light within that space
- Enclosed space to allow children to act freely within the space and choose their path
- Vast choice of toys and games to cater for each individual personality that enters the space
- Specific games and toys used in professional programs to develop the grow and development of special needs children
- Comfortable sofas for parents to enjoy watching their children explore the enclosed space